VSPM's Madhuribai Deshmukh Institute Of Nursing Education Introduction to M.Sc Nursing Programme
The M.Sc. Nursing programme prepares nurses for leadership position in nursing & health fields who can function as specialist nurse practitioners, consultants, educationists, administrations & investigations in a wide variety of professional selling in meeting the national priorities the changing needs of the society. Being aware of the enormous need of nurses in the society & in profession. Its very urgent to provide post gradate education.
2 (Four) years full time
M.Sc. Nursing degree
conferred by Maharashtra University of Health Sciences Nashik.
20 students (Female/Male) per year
- Medical Surgical Nursing (CVTS) specialty — 5 seats
- Child Health Nursing — 5 seats
- Obstetric & Gynaecological Nursing – 5 seats
Medium of Instruction
Maximum age limit is up to 55 Years of age for all the category.
As per Shikshan Shulk Samiti, Maharashtra State.
As per norms by INC & MUHS internal & University examinations will be conducted. Standard of passing is 50% marks in internal & university examination.
- Candidate should have passed ” Sc. Nursing/B.Sc. Hons Nursing / Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing through an institute recognized by INC with minimum of 55% aggregate marks. 5% relaxation of marks for the Reserved category candidates.
- Candidate should have Registered Nurse & Registered Midwifery or equivalent with any State Nursing Registration Council.. Minimum one year work experience after Basic B.Sc. Nursing.
- Minimum one year work experience prior or after P.B.B.Sc.(N)
- The period of experience will be considered from the issuing date of receipt of registration by the respective council.
- A student qualifying Post Basic Basic B.Sc. Nursing Degree from IGNOU study centres recognized by Indian Nursing Council are only eligible for admission in this course.
- Candidate shall be medically fit.
Each student has to undergo
clinical experience prescribed by the Indian Nursing Council & MUHS Nashik with 100% of attendance.
1.INC, New Delhi
4.Directorate of Medical Education & Research mumbai
5 Dept. of Medical Education & Drug Govt. c Maharashtra, Mumbai.
After successful completi of 2 yrs of training, M.Sc. Nursing degree is award( by Maharashtra Universit Health Sciences, Nashik.
Advanced Nursing Practice Clinical Speciality – I
Nursing Research & Statics
Nursing Management Clinical Speciality – II, Dissertation (Viva)
(Adult including Geriatrics)
Child Health Nursing
Mental Health Nursing
Midwifery andobst .Nursing
Midwifery and co m
and Statistics. Management of Nursing
service and education.