Rohit Ramesh Pandit
- Nurse A
- Basic B.Sc Nursing
- Cleared and working as a Nurse-A at the Bhabha Atomic Research Centre in Mumbai.
- Cleared Border Security Force Exam
- Cleared Pimpri Chinchwad Mahanagarpalika Corporation Exam.
- Scored 182/200 in the District Health Service Maharashtra exam.
Concerning my college
- It’s true, actually. VSPM College did not guarantee my success in my future life. However, college does provide far more contacts, internships, and bedside practice opportunities than just doing theory work and practical’s in labs.
- In my Lata Mangeshkar hospital, I learned how I was supposed to handle patients’ cases, especially in the intensive care unit.
- The challenges I faced during my college life made me more disciplined and more confident, which ultimately helped me to achieve my success.
- There are so many teachers that helped me and guided me at every step, not only in my college life crisis, but even in my personal life too.
- From college annual sports to fresher’s parties to farewell parties to dining hall conversations, I had plenty of moments to fondly remember and I enjoyed them a lot.
- On sports day on August 29, 2018, I represented my nursing college in a chess competition which was held in Kolhapur. I was the only guy who was there from my college. I lost there, but I had a great feeling about representing my college.
- In my duty,I have seen a baby coming into this world, a soul leaving this world, an unknown person holding my hand and thanking me. Ward classes, OT experiences, and labour room experiences were great.
- I would like to thank to my college for giving me learning opportunity and for such a beautiful experience of my life.